Aug 27, 2009

FALL SCHEDULING

I've had a lot of people come to me with requests for family pictures this fall. I really wish I didn't have to even charge because I really just love it, and do it for fun....but I want a way to be able to save up for more photography equipment and workshops, etc. It also takes more time than people realize to edit photos - I really hope people understand.$125 for families up to 5 ($15 more for each additional person after that), for an 1-1 1/2 hr. session. That's INCLUDING the DISC with the pictures.. I'm going to schedule out SEPTEMBER and OCTOBER. I'll do them TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, or THURSDAY evenings between 5:00 and 8:00. Or SATURDAY MORNINGS. Please e-mail. Some of the days are already booked, so let me know and we can work out a time. I'm looking forward to it! Also, I'd prefer you pick a location, but have suggestions. Thank you!