May 10, 2010

Madsen Family



Alright, these are going to be fun. Just loaded them and I can tell we definitely got some keepers. I'll pop just one up for now. This family was awesome! It made me think I want to have 6 girls. They are all so close and care so much for eachother, and were so cooperative, might I add :) I caught some way cute ones of the girls laughing at/with their dad. You can really feel their love.


Hope the mothers out there got some pampering and a few thanks for all you do's! Happy Moms day.

I got lots of hugs, some homemade flowers (the best kind :) and some caramel macadamia clusters.They're too good to be true. If you haven't already tried them, don't! I think I'll have Devin hide mine before I eat the whole jar and gain another 5 pounds...and I'm pretty sure I'm going to whack my alarm when it comes time to waking up to work out tomorrow. Crud

Well, I might as well add this one too. Aren't they the cutest family? I wonder if there has ever been any drama in their house? ;)


Thanks again Madsens! I'll add some more this week