Oct 27, 2010

October boy


This here is my new little nephew, Eli. This was probably the second time I've ever heard him cry (I guess he's only been here 9 days ;) Isn't he cute!? All the others he's peacefully sleeping and letting us nicely fidget and move him all around. This one might be my favorite though.

Look at these brown eyes! My husband has that deep brown in his eyes too (this is his sister). She's lucky to be so beautiful, and make such beautiful babes.

It's good we got some good pumpkin ones before my dog came and ate the pumpkin. Seriously, what on earth makes me love those animals? It's retarded! She took a bite out of the kids pumpkin, and chewed a few other things that she knows better than. I got a little fumed up, and Ava had to pretty much tell me I really didn't need to be so rude. To heck I did. I'm pretty sure she was mad at me because I locked her up when I was doing pictures this morning, and then straight after ran errands. So she was ignored most of the day, I guess. Wa wa.


HOPE YOUR HALLOWEEN IS A GOOD ONE!