May 13, 2011

Excuses

We moved again. I always knew I wanted to live in an old (over 100 yrs) house someday, for even a short time. We love it here, and are still working on getting all settled in.
and the greatest & most important of all, I've been working on our little guy in my belly. With little energy the last few months. There are so many things that come with being pregnant, I think I forgot. For instance, losing brain cells (I've been forgetting things so easily), I could sleep all day long - literally, the hips expanding, the headaches, way weird dreams, the hormones (I've done the laughing and crying at the same time many times), of coarse the nausea and heartburn. I know I can't just blame pregnancy for everything, but man, proven stuff right? I'm dang Grateful for them though, just keeps us knowing I have a healthy baby in there makes it all very WORTH IT.

These girls are my favorite things in the world. You should see how thrilled they are to be getting a brother. Now we just have to continue waiting for October!
......That is a bit of why I have not kept up on here :)