Jul 11, 2011

4 years

Geez, I'm HORRIBLE at staying up on my blog! I'm so sorry. Just know, I really feel you all are very important people and subjects. This subject below tops it all though (Is it okay to be obsessed with your child?) ;)

There's always an excuse for getting behind, sorta right.? I've been trying to get some albums done before the babe comes. They take some time those books. Shouldn't be an excuse.....but anytime I've been on the computer lately I'm only working on editing or those.

Thanks for sticking with me though (Any that are! You out there?)

I was anxious for a month or so to get Saryn out with a few ideas I had coming. She is our doll, and I can't believe we get her forever. She turned 4 today.












this is funny. I did not even notice myself in the photo. I get going and just keep shooting, I moved right after obviously, but that was basically a very distracted angle. Maybe she'll like it someday - to remember me in her face with my camera all the time