Aug 26, 2010

This girl




is turning 8 on Saturday, is absolutely beautiful inside and out....and is my niece, that I can't say enough about. She really is one of my favorite people on earth. Plus, my girls adore her. Ask anyone....there is just something different about her little spirit. I've always thought that one day she'll either be in the movies, or a famous actress, or singer/dancer...something in the limelight. You can't have as much zest for life and not "go places." Her seamstress mom made yet another beautiful dress. You should check out her stuff, she's got skills.

I have been going through trying to narrow down a smaller amount for her mommy to go through, and I just can't. She's so photogenic on top of it all. I'll put one up quick so you can see what I'm shouting. This shot was taken with a reflector to get that glow. I need to use mine more, I just can't ever seem to get it quite right in my hand/arm - trying to use my hands to hold that, angle the camera and take the picture all together. Half the time it falls back in my face or I lose the light. Any tips?