Sep 1, 2010

Katie.Bridals



This was taken at the lava rocks in Santa Clara. She also wanted the red rock, which, believe it or not I've only done one other photoshoot with such a beautiful landscape. Funny how no one who lives here want their pictures done there. What's up with that? Don't you know where we live people? ;) hahh

She decided to have her groom in them as well. I think they'll be so glad. I feel like we didn't get any good pictures on our wedding day. (fun in the moment, memorable ones, but none to really enlarge) Partially because it was in the negatives that morning, our ears were going to fall off. And we had to rush to make it to our luncheon. Anyway, this was relaxed and slow, enjoyable for me, and them I hope. We got some mushy kissy shots too.You'll wanna see. I'm way excited. But, It'll have to wait! Sorry Katie. When I get back home on Monday I'll post more.

For now I've gotta go make sure my kids will have some clean clothes for the rest of the week and weekend. :)