Nov 10, 2010

Craziness. A few thoughts

So I've decided my blog will probably be pushed aside for the next little while. My time will be in trying to get all my galleries up and time editing (I'll try to throw a few on here and there). Please know that ALL YOUR SELECTIONS NEED TO BE IN BY THE 30TH, if you want your discs and prints before Christmas =)

Next year I am seriously planning a few "mini sessions" for people, ahead of time because I was really trying/wanting to work out a time to fit it in this year but, lame, I've got nothing.... I don't have a single Saturday either, for the rest of the year. It would help us all out I think. Plan on it for next year, it will be a lot less in cost, but you'll only get a couple of edits on the disc. Yeah!? And I think I'll attempt my own Christmas card designs, I'm excited! Sorry I'm lame and didn't get it together this year. Here I talk ambitiously a year in advance, this way there will be no excuses to not do it I guess!

I'm looking forward to seeing all you. One tip, DON'T stress! That's for my clients but mostly myself.