Nov 23, 2010

recent favorites


We spent part of last week and the weekend in California....visiting THE Mickey and Minnie, and of course the princesses. My girls were beside themselves.
This is the only shot we got with all of us.

Do you get nervous asking a stranger to grab your camera from you, Awkward, then having them taking a picture of you???? Half the time it's completely out of focus. "thank you sir," with a big smile.

In case you were wondering, I am yet to get a picture for our Christmas card. Running out of time aren't we :( We had a second attempt at the beach photos while we were there this time. Nope. Not even close to working out. It was way too windy and freezing cold, plus the light was horrible. Booo! I just loaded our pictures from the trip. We got a good laugh out of this. Ava in the hotel on her birthday. She got a new dress, and some " real high heels," (little 1/2" wedges that she's begged for the last 3 months)....let me add, she's only 5. Look at her thinking she is IT - tuckin her hair, crossin her legs, calling/dialing out like she knows exactly who she's looking up, and out of that bible. Can't get enough of that girl!

We had some good times. I'll be glad to share more (from our trip and of your pretty people), when I get my head above water :))