Sep 21, 2011

I'm feeling it

See the ones Brienne posted here : azurebphotography

I'll throw these few of the many that my cousin in law took of me. She is an amazing photographer, and I'm so glad her and I are friends and get to talk photography and other things lots. She is awesome. I will post more when I have more time

It's feeling like this pregnancy is winding down now :) There's a whole list of things this time around that I swear I didn't have with carrying my girls. Maybe it's because it's the 3rd time? Don't know, but one that makes me laugh - my husband has had to stop me from full on snoring the last few nights. Like an old woman has to plug her old man's nose when he won't be quiet. It's that loud. Embarrasing. I'm trying to not have my mind set that I will go early, in case I don't (guessing I will because both my girls came early). We'll see!

My last shoots before my break will be next week. I'm sorry. I haven't planned to schedule any after that.

I wish I could let you all know when I'll be "back in business" after he comes and we all get in a groove around here. Probably not until the beginning of the year, if that? I just don't want to regret not enjoying every minute of the time with him, plus I may just be a head case for awhile. Sohoooo with that being said, feel free to contact me if you need something specific, BUT until then it'll just be up-dates here and there from us.

Maternity leave October 3rd - mid January