Sep 29, 2011

the start of fall


On my way home from doing pictures tonight I stopped at this tree that popped out, with very few leaves changing. I quite like that lonesome leaf there. We're headed to Midway this weekend and I hope to get lots more (that is if I make it that far. Went to the doc - dialated to almost a 4 now, and 80% effaced.whewy! We were really hoping to make it to October. hhmmm) The family tonight kept thinking they were going to put me into labor. How would that've been? hah ;)

Fall is in the air baby! I'm remembering what I missed so much about living here. There's a certain crispness in the air.

Yesterday I made apple pancakes for dinner, the windows and doors all open and our fall spice candle burning. Nothing beats those aroma's.

Hope you have peace in your "change of the season" days ahead